Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh crap, I've fallen into another politically correct habit!

Politically correct... maybe that's the wrong subject to start the very first blog entry on MY OWN BLOG off with. Friday afternoon November 12, 2010.  A rainy cold afternoon here in the northern parts of Kansas City, MO.

There won't be any talk of politics on this blog.  Hopefully no arguments, name calling or taking cheap shots at others in their email domains. I guess I'll have to learn to become a hard-ass blog administrator and figure out to delete all the stuff that I don't want on my blog.  Who said this was a democratic blog?  This is MY blog.  If you don't like it, please (as Don Imus would say if he was a blogger) "SHUT UP AND GET OFF MY BLOG"

I guess blogs really are a bit passe (pronounced   PASS'-A,  since I don't know how to add little foreign language marks above the letters yet..), but I'll start out here.  Facebook, YouTube, InMyFace, PleaseReadMyCrapCauseIHaveNoFriends, and other socially relevent locations will have to wait.

Excuse me now, I've had enough of my first blogging experience on my own blog.  You'll just have to wait til I have absolutely nothing else in life to do for a few minutes and decide to post some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment